Logo RulesSource Lynda.com: Brand Strategy and Visual System 01.30.16
- Good logos identify, they do not describe.
- A logo cannot solve every problem
- The logo must be visually engaging
- The logo must have mnemonic value (assist the memory)
- The logo must be able to exists in a variety of media
- A logo is not an illustration
- A logo is the foundation of the visual system
Dealing with customers in another language than your native tongue on a daily basis can be challenging, even stressful if you don't speak that other language fluently. As small business owners, our time is short and budgets are tight. With minimal effort and at no...
I have been reading this book for a couple of weeks and am LOVING IT! Have you read it? Has it transformed you in any way? Please share your thoughts. From Goodreads description: Readers of all ages and walks of life have drawn inspiration and empowerment from...
FreshBooks has vastly simplified my accounting-related tasks so that I have more time to do what I love doing: designing for businesses like yours. Try it free for a month! Use this link and we can both get an extra month free. Let me know what you think of...